Our Recycling Centers in Houston
When old metals, such as equipment, building parts, or pipes, are no longer necessary, you can recover some of your assets by selling them to us. At Scrap Metal Houston, we pay top dollar for all metals at any of our recycling centers in Houston.
We Specialize in Metal Recycling in Houston
We are specialists in metal recycling in Houston with the following scrap metals:
- Industrial metals
- Nonferrous metals
- Ferrous metals
- Precious metals
- High temperature alloys
Instant Payment for a Wide Variety of Scraps
Scrap Metal Houston has a policy of paying our customers immediately for scrap metals. Call our Houston recycling center for info about any of the following:
- Aluminum: Alloys consisting of 2024, 5052, 6061, 6063, and more
- Brass: Solids, turnings, red brass, yellow brass, 360 rod brass, and aluminum brass
- Carbide: Inserts, drills, tooling, end mills, dies, rounds, power, and more
- Cobalt: Pure cobalt and cobalt alloy
- Copper: Wire of all sizes, including jacketed, bare, wire harnesses, insulated, etc.
- Gold: Unwanted, broken, or scrap, including bars, coins, ingots, nuggets, sheets, jewelry, alloys, bullion, and more
- Hastelloy: New scrap and products, including vessels, valves, pipes, etc.
- Incoloy: Production scrap, including turnings and solids; finished products, including pipe, valves, vessels, etc.
- Inconel: Products and scrap generated in production
- Lead: Mixed lead, dross, solder scrap, cables covered in lead, battery lugs, etc.
- Nickel: Solids, plate bar stock, plate, pressure vessels, etc.
- Palladium: Alloys, jewelry, catalyst, sponge, resins, etc.
- Platinum: Wire, jewelry, power, etc.
- Silver: Doré, scrap, coins, powder, flake, and more
- Stainless steel
- Titanium: CP alloys, 6-4, and 6-2-4-2
- Tungsten: Mallory and hevimet alloy; powder; scrap from production or surplus